FAMILY OFFICE SERVICES
The primary objective of a Family Office is the preservation of principal, maintaining/improving returns and generational transition. Our services focus on addressing this aspect of Family Office financial and business objectives.
In general, due to changing economic and related business, investment conditions and returns, many Family Offices have adapted a direct control, investment and oversight strategy vs utilizing outside asset management services. Given this direct investment, control and oversight approach, we combine and utilize our corporate resources and specifically design them to adapt and concentrate on this investment method. This is accomplished by providing and implementing services that encompass but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying, reviewing and evaluating investment opportunities that meet Family Office mandates
- Risk Management: Direct invest oversight, monitoring, control and review of asset investment performance
- Due Diligence in relation to investments and value-add creation
- Preparation and implementation of plans for generational transition
- Other services as necessitated by changing Family Office circumstances and related objectives.