Calgary's assignments and services have encompassed both operating business management and corporate finance which included restructuring senior debt and/or equity for both distressed and growth companies in diverse industries including real estate. Services are focused on reducing costs, increasing revenues, improving margins and valuation.
Some assignments and services that Calgary has provided include:
- Operating Management and Corporate finance services to an early stage company in the food industry which included:
- Reviewing and recommending revisions to the business plan
- Assisting with the identification and recruitment of executives to the management team
- The identification and presentation of the transaction to financial and strategic investors, capable of investing a minimum of $15 million of equity in this company.
- Business consulting to a manufacturing firm with subsidiaries in the mining and printing industries. This encompassed advising on developing and implementing financial and operational strategies for the establishment, funding and growth of an asset-based subsidiary company. The capitalization structure developed for the company included capital obtained by the sale-and-leaseback of assets acquired with collateralized debt combined with equity.